Recipe - Hearty Salad

Hi all,

so one of my favorite things to do is to use leftovers. So when I made this {quick and easy dinner}  the other day, I saved some of the tofu soy ground beef scramble and topped our salad for lunch with it the next day.

Here's how I prepped the salad (for two):

I used half a pack of tofu and marinated it in soysauce, dried cilantro, ginger powder and spritzed a little bit of lemon juice on it.

While it soaked up the yummy juices I cut a couple of Romaine lettuce leaves in small pieces, diced half a cucumber, cut two scallions, diced half an avocado and added 4 hands full of mixed greens. I drained half a can of Garbanzo beans and tossed everything together in a bowl, drizzled two table spoons of Annie's Shitake and Sesame dressing over it and topped it off with the leftover tofu soy ground beef! DONE!


Doesn't it look yummy?


The marinated tofu was just delicious!!!!


Comments

Popular Posts