Beauty Routine

Hi all,

I first tried the products of {Caudalie} this summer, when I received a rather big sample pack in the gift bag of {Super Saturday}. Within 2 weeks of using their product, my skin did a 180! No more break outs, no more clogged pores, smooth and hydrated skin without any red patches!

So here's an overview of the products I use. I buy them in Germany, as they are much cheaper there, so if you travel to Europe, make sure to buy the product there! Otherwise, you can purchase it on their {homepage} or at {Sephora}. I assure you - either way- it is money well spent!!

I love that their products are free of animal ingredients and
all other toxic & unnecessary waste!

Your skin is the biggest
organ you have, why smother it with chemicals?
I wash my face in the morning and in the
evening with this cleansing foam.
This is the day cream I apply
every morning...

... and this is the night cream I use!
This serum I only started using about 2 weeks ago
and absolutely love it. 
This serum I used all summer and it was so nice
and light that sometimes I didn't even wear
the day cream but only applied this plus make up.
This shower gel smells divine and is without
soap, so it leaves your skin clean and hydrated!

The hand lotion has a very subtle scent and feels
amazingly smooth and gets absorbs right away!

Now all I'm wishing for is a relaxing day at their {spa} at the Plaza Hotel in NYC!



Comments

Popular Posts