Oh yeah! The honest truth!

Ugh, ok... here we go! The honest truth!

Here are some to me rather "shocking" pictures of yes - my belly and thighs as well as a lovely portrait taken at my desk at work! The light here is so flattering - one more - UGH!

I forgot to weigh myself this morning so I will update you all on that tomorrow! I would assume I am at 149lbs... but not sure. Last year I went from 152lbs to 138lbs and then regained about 5lbs after I started eating again. With the Holidays and the new job... you know how it is... I ate more and exercised less and here they are - lovehandles to hold on to and pants that barley zip up again! Oh yeah!

I will post pictures continuously during the 10 day vegan, grain & alcohol free time as well as during the fast!

See you tomorrow!






Comments

Popular Posts