Juice Cleanse - juice recipes

Hi all,

DAY 5 has begun! With that being said, I would live to give you an overview of what we juice and drink during the time of the fast.

We have 3 juices a day, which basically consist of veggies only (with the exception of lemons, limes and the occasional apple).

Parris likes to put the following things in the juice we have in the morning:

1 bunch of kale
1/2 bunch of parsley
3 stalks of celery
1 cucumber
1 big carrot
1 apple
1 lemon or lime

Since I am working during the day, I go to a local juice place called {Health King} on 7th Avenue. There I get a kale, spinach, celery, parsley, cucumber and lemon juice. It's really yummy and a bit creamy (I think their juicer doesn't filter as well as ours) so after I am done with 2/3 of my juice I fill it up with water hand have a bit of a diluted green water, which is really nice!

In the evening, Parris and I make another juice at home or, like yesterday, we go to {Champs} and have a juice there.

During the day, we drink a lot of water and tea to keep us hydrated.






Comments

Popular Posts