Recipe - Wok dinner

Hi all,

So even though I am currently not eating, I still would like to share with you what I made for dinner the other day. I sort of described the dish {here} already but this is a better overview in pictures of how it's actually done.

So here's a way to - again - make a quick, healthy and delicious dinner for two! This time, it's with my favorite mushrooms - Shitake mushrooms!

Add a table spoon of Shiro Miso Paste along with some Olive Oil
into the pre-heated, hot wok... 
toss in some sliced shitake mushrooms and baby bok choi and let it
steam with a lid on for a few minutes.

Meanwhile dice a pack of Tofu, put it in a zip lock container,
add a tea spoon of olive oil and a spritz of lemon juice, a few red pepper flakes, some salt and
any other herb you like, close the lid and shake well!


Then add the tofu to the wok veggies, stir and let sit with the
lid on it for about 2 minutes until the tofu is warm, too!

 Voila!





Comments

Popular Posts