Home made Nut Bars

Hi all,

as I had already mentioned in {this post} I really want to try a bunch of recipes that I found on the internet.

With that being said, Sunday night I made these nut bars. I really stuck to the {recipe} by {Power Hungry} just added my own little gist to it!

I used the following ingredients:

  • Macadamia nuts
  • Pecan nuts
  • Cashews
  • Pumpkin seeds
  • Sunflower seeds
  • Dried Mango slices
  • Barley Malt Syrup
  • Cinnamon 


I followed the instructions in the recipe and they turned out to be amazing! See for yourself!

SO YUMMY!
I lined this casserole with tin foil and coated it with vegetable oil.

I chopped up the mango slices in small pieces..

...then chopped all the nuts and seeds up in our Vita Mix blender (only for a few seconds).



After I had mixed in the Barley Malt Syrup, I put the entire mixture
 into the casserole and pressed it in firmly.
My own little variation was that I sprinkled some cinnamon on to the mixture
before I put it into the oven.

And here's the end product!


Comments

Ari said…
they look so good. and I love the mango with it.
will try them myself :)
WILDFIRE said…
Let me know how they turn out!!!

Popular Posts