Workout regimen

Hi all,

so yesterday - on day 7 - was the first day that I was on a true workout-high! We so far have worked out every day but Friday and Tuesday.

My workout usually consists of 30 minutes of cardio on the elliptical and 30 minutes of cardio on the recumbent bike (I get bored by cardio so I like to change it up).

After that, I did a leg workout with relatively light weights but many repetitions.
I usually workout my legs by working through the below routine:

3 sets x 15 - 20 reps of

  • leg extension (lift and press) - 30 lb.
  • leg press - 15 lb.
  • hip adductor (inner and outer thighs) 50 lb.
  • glute isolator machine 30 lb.
  • squads - 10 lb. on shoulder

After all of that, I worked out my abs with standing up medicine ball rotations (3 sets x 20 rotations with a 12 lb. medicine ball), 3 sets x 10 lifts on the leg raise stand, 3 sets x 15 reverse bench crunches and 3 sets x 10 bench crunches.



Today is day 8 of the grain free, vegan and alcohol free phase and I feel amazing! I decided, that I am not going to weigh myself during the cleanse. Last year it sometimes discouraging to look at the scale every day and seeing the ups and downs and then sometimes the ups again - depending on what I ate and if my bathroom routine was regular or not (but no further details on that....). So right now, I can only say that I feel light, really energetic and totally clear and fresh.

I am looking forward to a few more days of eating and trying new recipes but also am very, very excited for Sunday, which will be Day 1 of the Juice Fast!

Talk to you soon!


Comments

Popular Posts