Prepare for liquid food

Hi all,

So today is our last day of eating! It is Day 10 of the vegan, grain and alcohol free week and I have to say I feel fantastic! My digestion is perfect and regular, I feel light and very energetic! I have slept approximately 8 hours every night falling asleep usually no later than 11pm (which is extremely early for me).

As I don't weigh myself, it's hard to tell what the wight loss has been so far - but hey, I'm not doing it to loose weight but to give my body and mind a re-boot and start the New Year with new energy and clarity!

Already seeing a difference compared to a few days ago!


So as we embark on the juice fast, we eat mainly raw today with a last meal tonight which will be really light and full of healthy fibers. After dinner we'll drink a cup of "Smooth Move"  tea. Then tomorrow we will start the day with a juice and some OxyMag pills, to clean out the bowels as that's really what keeps you hungry.... So one day at home close to the bathroom will be in order.

I will keep you updated!

Comments

Popular Posts