Juice Cleanse grocery shopping list

Hello there!

If you would like to win the David Barton one-month gift certificate I am raffling off today, share the below post on your Facebook wall! The gift certificate is good for one month starting January 5th and includes one training session! The lucky winner will be notified today!

Second annual Spring Cleanse {Day 1}

So, the highly anticipated DAY 1 is here! Yesterday, we went groceries shopping and bought the following things:

To eat raw and/or cook:
  • Organic Olive Oil
  • Canned Garbanzo beans
  • Amy's Soups 
  • Textured Soy Flakes
  • Red Lentils
  • Frozen Broccoli, Mixed Veggies and Edamame
  • Firm and Soft Tofu
  • Horse Radish
  • Red Radish
  • Mixed Salad
  • Almonds
  • Cashews
  • Roasted Pumpkin Seeds
  • Onions
  • Sweet Peas
  • Shitake Mushrooms
  • Bock Choy
  • Organic Avocados
  • Bananas
  • Annie's Shitake and Sesame Dressing
To juice:
  • Apples
  • Lemons
  • Parsley
  • Carrots
  • Kale
  • Cucumbers
Teas:
  • Several Yogi Teas
  • Lemon Juice

Supplements:
  • Zink
  • Vitamin C
  • Acidophilus 
  • B12
With all of this, I would assume we will be pretty much set for the next 10 days.

This morning I woke up at 6.40 am - I guess I am still a bit jet lagged - and prepped two salads for Parris and myself for us to have for lunch! I chopped up some red radish, carrots, cucumbers, tossed in some Garbanzo beans as well as a diced Avodaco (1/4 of an Avocado for both of us) and topped it with some roasted pumpkin seeds. We both love the Annie's dressing so Parris has one at home and I have one at work! 2 table spoons drizzled over the salad and - DONE!



While I made the salad, Parris prepped us a yummy juice with kale, parsley, lemon, carrot, apple and cucumber. We had a nice cup of coffee and enjoyed our morning juice (which for the last year, we have had every day and Parris and I have NOT been sick all year!!)

Talk to you soon!

Comments

Popular Posts