Recap and results of 21 day juice fast

Hi hi!

So, after 21 days of juice fasting we started eating again last Saturday, February 10th. I (sort of) achieved my #goal1 by being able to fit into my favorite jeans again although I still have some way to go to actually be able to sit down in them. 😆
But hey, I was able to pull them up, close them and at least I know that I am on the right track to being able to wear them again soon.

The fast was amazing, a reboot on so many levels. We stopped drinking coffee, we have a new relationship with food and I am thrilled to be cooking again in our beautiful kitchen.

Overall I lost 17.6lbs (8kg exactly) during the fast and I continue to drop weight. I have been working out three times a week, sticking to my schedule of Monday, Wednesday and Saturday and/or Sunday. I rotate my work out between legs, arms and back, I do abs every time and one hour of cardio. I get bored so easily doing cardio but since I discovered that I can watch German TV on my phone I am actually looking forward to it.

To health and happiness!

Comments

Popular Posts