Goals 2018

Hi hi! So today is day 4 of the juice fast and I wanted to share some of my goals for this year's cleanse.


Since I skipped fasting last year due to several reasons, I even more so felt the urge to kick start my system and detox from a way too indulgent summer - having traveled to Germany and France - need I say more?

Anyways, I'm not beating myself up over the pounds I've gained, I just know that I don't feel great in my own skin at the moment and that I miss wearing the 80% of the clothes in my closet!

Goal #1 is to fit into my favorite jeans again (they have close to no stretch so that's going to be a tough one!) 👖
Goal #2 exercise 3 times a week, mix it up between running, gym and yoga - stay on the wagon! 🏋️‍♂️
Goal #3 eliminate most processed food when cooking at home 🥦🌶 🥗
Goal #4 meal prep 2-3 dinners per week 👩🏻‍🍳
Goal #5 meditate as often as possible 🧘🏻‍♀️

Comments

Popular Posts