Juice Breakfast

Hi hi!

I wanted to quickly share with you what our breakfast has looked like for the past few days . I love putting all the yummy vegetables and fruit out, washing them and then obviously juicing them. The veggies are all organic as of course is the fruit, we decided a long time ago that we would only juice organic produce as that's really the only way to go - who wants chemicals in their food when you are trying to detox?

As we've lived in a neighborhood which is absolutely devoid of supermarkets carrying healthy and organic foods (getting better though) I decided long ago to use Fresh Direct. I have the Delivery Pass membership which is a great option if you order a few times a month. You pay $129 for 12 months and have free delivery for orders over I believe $30 (I honestly couldn't find the info online 🤷🏻‍♀️).

I love that I have a one-stop-shop for both Parris and I as well as for my mother-in-law who lives downstairs in her own apartment. Fresh Direct really carries most of everything we need, but now that we are juicing it's even more so the easiest shopping destination ever.

So, as usual: to health and happiness! 💚


Comments

Popular Posts