18 days of juice fasting... and counting

Hi hi! So - drum roll - it's been 18 days of juice fasting and I'm still going strong. Oddly enough I have lost very, very little weight over the past week which is a little frustrating but at the same time, most my clothes are fitting again and I see it in the mirror. So I believe what's happening is that I have lost most of my water weight and since I'm working out and doing yoga I am replacing "fat weight" with "muscle weight". So, I continue to stick to my newly set gym days #Goal2 and continue juicing. I definitely feel great and have no intention of quitting just yet.


A lot of people have asked me if it is healthy or might even be dangerous to fast this long, but I can assure you - it is all ok and I am completely fine. I still get around 400-500 calories a day through the juices and my body feels perfectly fine and healthy. You can read all about it here, in case you are interested.

To health and happiness!

Comments

Popular Posts