Juice Fast - Day 13

Hi hi!

So it's been 13 days that I've been fasting, drinking 2-4 juices a day and lots and lots of water as well as Yogi teas. I honestly have to say that I feel better than ever and am so happy I did this reboot again.

Going to work has been super easy, despite the fact that we have tons of free lunches and snacks at the office most days, I've only been "hungry" once so far. It's been really easy, I've been to yoga a few times and as of this week I've been also back to the gym. Creating a habit of going to the gym on FIXED days of the week is one of my main goals, so I don't come up with excuses and end up not going to the gym for a week (or more 🙄) - so from this week on I will go to the gym every Monday and Wednesday as well as either on Saturday or Sunday, depending on our weekend plans.
I've also been using my Fitbit again and love pushing myself to get my 10k steps in on most days.

With all that said, I will keep on going until my Goal #1 is achieved! I have no idea how much longer that will take, but I tried them on this morning and was able to pull them up over my butt yet it will still take some time to be able to button them up and sit comfortably.

With that said, to health and happiness! 🙏🏻



Comments

Popular Posts