Is that me? I think so! "Lady GaGa x Terry Richardson" at St. Jerome's

Last year in October there was a fun KISS party at St. Jerome's I went to and my dear friend Thorsten did a quick make up transformation of my face during a dinner party at a friends house. I went with stars all over my temple and a weird zig-zag shape over my other eye as you can see below. At St. Jerome's later that night, there were Terry and Gaga tucked into the corner where I usually hang out. As you might have seen in this post from April 2011 Terry is a fan of my husband and that's how we ended up talking. Long story short, eventually Gaga and I chatted a bit about the love for unicorns and the movie "The last Unicorn". Terry took a couple of shots with her and maybe you can make me out in the mirror....

Just thought that's kinda cool and I'd share this with you!








Comments

Popular Posts