Redesigning our space

So the past 2 weeks or so I have been looking for inspirations on how to redesign and rearrange our room here at {Shangri-la}. Since my boy is a musician and jam with his boys every week, we have a drum set in our room. Now for quite some time, I tried to ignore it, hide it and pretend it's not there. But I mean - it's a DRUM SET. You can only ignore a drum set SO much.

So one day, I thought "I can continue pretending or just incorporate all the musical equipment in the overall 'theme' of our room!" I did some research on how to make our room more Rock n' Roll and found some pretty rad stuff!

What a great idea!




I love flight cases!


Vinyl!!!!!!!!


So far we have moved the furniture into the right positions, will have to buy some lamps for Parris' desk and paint wall by our bed. I am waiting for 7" records to be delivered any day and I have my glue gun in place! Got some great ideas and yes, we will hang some drums up as lamp shades! And guess what, we placed a pre-order for this little fun gem!




Comments

Popular Posts