A cup of joe with Jorge Gonzales in the West Village

The other day, I was sitting at The Cornelia Street Cafe with my dear friends Thorsten and Andrea when a cab pulled up, the door flew open and out steps Jorge Gonzales from "Germany's Next Top Model"! You can only imagine my surprise when my friend Thorsten got up, hugged him and sat down at our table where Jorge joined us for a cup of joe (or in his case a two cappuccinos) and an afternoon snack. Well, we hung out for about 2 hours and had so much fun educating Thorsten about Jorge's latest success in Germany (Thorsten knows Jorge for at least 8 years but had NO idea, that Jorge is one of the judges on GNTM!).

Well, of course I couldn't let Jorge leave without taking pictures with him for you to enjoy below.


Yes, he is a "skinny bitch"!

Comments

Popular Posts